What Can be Shown, Cannot be Said

Monday, September 24, 2007

When The World is a Good Place

This week was really stressful for me. There is lots of work I have to do. I got through the week thanks to the help of friends and family. I didn't go insane. ha.

On wednesday night hte girls in my trailer had a pizza party and we watched Gilmore Girls. It was a lot of fun. I left out the pictures of it down below because I ran out of room.

On Thursday I was having a really rough day and my parents called just in time and asked me to go to Buford and meet them for dinner. So, I just called Jessie up and took her to Buford with me. We met my parents at Ted's Montana Grill. It is a place with Bison burgers, regular burgers, chicken, steaks, etc...It was AMAZING! I had my first Bison burger..YUM! They give the kids there these things called Wikki Stiks. Since Jessie is an artist she wanted some. So, me, her and molly played around with them. We made a little cowboy/cowgirl family and Jessie made some glasses. haha. It was great to see my family.

On Friday I went back up to spend the day with Sara and Molly. We hung out and ate pizza and watched tv. Oh, and we went shopping. lol. Sara has a new little puppy named Cooper so we hung out and played with him.

On Saturday Me, Sam, Amber and Meredith went to a Brave's game. They were playing the Milkwaukee Brewers. Sam broke her foot so we had an interesting time climbing the stans. We had some of their AMAZING waffle fries. And we basically goofed off mroe than we watched the game. We think they won. hha. We left an inning early. And when we got back to Amber's car they had put a boot on it. So, we couldn't go anywhere. We had paid to park in the lot but Amber forgot to put the ticket in the window. So, we called the people and sat around waiting on them to come. When they did the guy made us pay 50 dollars. Luckily, Chad paid it for us and talked to the guy for us. So, we were off to Sam's house for the weekend.

On saturday night we spent the night at Sam's house in Woodstock. Her dad was preaching at church the next morning. So, we stayed up and watched episodes of The Office and laughed about mostly nothing. We ate dinner at Ted's Montant Grill (haha). And then we played with her dogs. She has two HUGE dogs that live in her house. Meredith wanted Sheba to sleep with us but I said "NO!" haha.

The next day we went to Sam's church and ate tons of food and listened to her dad. then we went to Amber's Gramommy's house in Athens for the afternoon/evening.

It was a good weekend! I put some pictures of it below. They are all out of order and I can't make them get into order...so, I guess I will have to just narrate randomly...SORRY!
























This is what they put on Amber's care so we wouldn't drive away with the boot on it! HAHA!






























Jessie in her Wikki Sitk glasses. lol














































Mollly with cooper
































Amber, Same, Me and Meredith at the Brave's game.


















Us again....IS IT OVER YET????


















Amber eating one of those AMAZINg fries..
















The Boot on Amber's cute little VW Bug.





















Our Wikki cowboy!!! HAHA
































2 comments:

Nate said...

did you guys finally get a dog? cute!

Portuguese Man O' War said...

Glad you had fun! You made it sound like Sam broke her leg at the game and y'all just went on like it was no big deal. haha.