What Can be Shown, Cannot be Said

Friday, January 11, 2008

Redecorating My Life

Well, there really isn't much to say. I am about to start my last week at home. It has gone by way too fast. I am not really ready for work again. Especially since I have been so sick lately. Hopefully it will get better REAL soon!

Today me and my mom are going to start painting my room. I am really excited! I like how it has turned out. I think I will like it even more when it is all finished and completely decorated. My room really did need a transformation! And, this way, my mom can redecorate it more easily if it ever needs another one. I have never had so much brown in all my life. I usually go for something like pink, yellow, blue, something that is bright. I never have really used neutral colors!

Next week is already planned out pretty much for me. SO, I am thinking that will make it go by even quicker :( But, I am looking forward to the things I have planned at the same time. haha. It will be a good week.

I am starting my study on James on Monday. I am wrapping up Ephesians this weekend. It is kind of weird to be done with something you have been a part of for so long. And looking back on how much God brought that book into my life while I was studying it kind of amazes me! I still have so much to learn about God's word. I think this is one good way to do it. Because if you take so long studying a book like that you actually remember what it is about, who wrote it, why they wrote it, etc. And, I wish I knew that about every book of the Bible.I want to start memorizing Ephesians. It would be really cool if I memorized the whole thing! After that, which will probably be a while, I can tackle James. I already have the fourth chapter of James memorized. So, I would have a tiny head start. haha. Anyways...I won't bore you all with the minor details of my life!

2 comments:

Portuguese Man O' War said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Portuguese Man O' War said...

That will make this the second brown room you painted this school year. Have fun!