What Can be Shown, Cannot be Said

Sunday, December 2, 2007


Friday was the Christmas Banquet. I put a picture to the right of the group I went with. From left to right: Ryan, Emily, Jonathan, Me, Ben, Ashley, Ricky, Jim, and Heather.

We went down there and got lost because there was a road block. It was in the Gainesville Civic Center. They had it all decorated.The theme was "A Black Tie Affair". It was really pretty. They had the jazz band play and they had cornerstone cater. It was really nice. I had fun hanging out with Ashley and Ben and getting to know everyone else a lot better than I did!

After the banquet we went to Duluth to a Swing Dancing Club. It was so much fun! It made me want to take lessons! It was a lot of fun even though I really didn't have a clue what I was doing! Lol. I want to go back. There was this old man in suspendors who asked me to dance. haha. I said NO! There was also a black guy that was promising he had seen me before. WEIRD! After that we just drove back. I ended up going to bed around 3:00.

I woke up Saturday at 11:00 because we had pratice. I cooked omelets and sausage spinwheels for lunch. Practice lasted for a litle over an hour. Then I spent the night with Jonathan going to Blimpie and to see the movie August Rush. If you haven't seen that movie you SHOULD!!! It was SO good. I wanted to cry throughout the whole thing. But, it was really good!

Today I had to go to church in town because we have a performance this afternoon. Sara and Andrew are coming into town for the performance. So, I am looking forward to seeing them!
I am glad last week is over. It was so stressful and busy for me. This next week will be way more laid back than that was for me!!!





They had costumes there they we could dress up in and take picture with. lol.



















2 comments:

Portuguese Man O' War said...

Thanks for going through a bunch of trouble for me this weekend! I'm glad your week will be less stressful. We get to spend some good time with each other coming up! I think it's funny that Ricky is in that one picture with us as if he's in our "group", and then he basically disappeared for the whole night to his real group.

Meredith said...

Aw, you look so purty!