What Can be Shown, Cannot be Said

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Exam week is going well. I have two more exams to go and then it's over. I have a group presentation tomorrow and the rest of the day off. I think I will just spend ALL DAY studying for my exam on Thursday. It is going to be really hard. It is going to be my hardest one. I have my jury for Voice on Thursday. I will have to go in front of the music department professors and sing whatever song they pick for me to sing. I am kind of nervous about that!

Tonight I am going to eat dinner with a cousin of mine that lives near Toccoa. Should be good!

My car is all decorate for Christmas! Lol. I decorated it like a reindeer. haha. I have gotten lots of weird looks, compliments (which are few and far between) and some mean looks. haha. Oh well. I like it!

OUr Barnabas group had a christmas card last night. It was fun! We played games, ate food and talked. I haven't done a White Elephant Gift in a long time!

This week in my devotion I am learning about husbands and how they are called to love their wives. It is really interesting. And, I noticed something I hadn't really noticed before. I mean, you hear the typical spill about how husbands are called to give up themselves and die to self in order to love their wives. However, today I focused on something I had never focused on before. One of the ways husbands are called to love their wives is through purifying them with the washing of water by the Word. Husbands are called to protect their wives from anything that would harm their relationship with Christ. They are called to protect them from the world and believing false doctrines. I think that is really neat. I guess I had never really thought about that aspect of it before!

I have three more days to go and then CHRISTMAS BREAK BEGINS!!! I can't wait!!!

1 comment:

Portuguese Man O' War said...

Tell me who's been giving the mean looks. I've give them a piece of my mind!