What Can be Shown, Cannot be Said

Monday, November 5, 2007

The Only Good Thing About Being Sick Is That You Can't Taste College Food!

You know one of the worst feelings? When your throat is hurting and is sore and you have to spend the whole night breathing through your mouth and making it more sore simply because you can't breath out of your nose.

I woke up at five this morning and couldn't breathe out of my nose. Both sides were so completely unusable for breathing. Because of this, I was having to breathe through my mouth, which was making my throat hurt even worse. I went to bed last night being ablet o breathe. So, I am not sure what happened. But, I went into the bathroom and luckily I had some medicine I could take. So, I was able to get back to sleep for two more hours. However, I am not feeling so well today. Mondays are my busiest days. So, I guess I will just have to get over how I feel and go throughout the day anyways.

I have to say though. Aramark is a lot more tolerable when you can't taste it AT ALL!

THis week is going to be pretty busy. I have a fundraiser tomorrow night, I have lots of homework. I also have a group meeting tomorrow night. And, I am sick of group projects. We are going to be acting out a skit. So, tomorrow we have to get together and assign the parts. Right now all we have is the fact that Michael Airgood is going to be dressed up like a hammer.

OH BROTHER.


Anyways...there isn't much going on in my life. I went home this weekend. Which was really good for me! I miss home! Luckily next semester I only have 13.5 hours and will get to go home a lot more perhaps? My brother came into town. ANd so did my sister. So, we were all there. That is pretty rare, too. It was fun!

We went and saw the Bee Movie. I laughed a LOT! I thought it was really funny and cute! I recommend it!

1 comment:

Meredith said...

you maketh me laugheth.