What Can be Shown, Cannot be Said

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

"One Day You'll See Her And You'll Know What I Mean, Take Her Or Leave Her She Will Still Be The Same"


I am so ready for the Christmas holiday it is going to kill me. I am really sick of going through the same routine every week at school. Thank goodness I only have about four weeks left. Otherwise I might go even more crazy than I already am! I think that is what happens when you have like 17 hours a semester and all of your classes are on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays. I am close to burnout. I have remained fairly unstressed by it all though, which is really unlike me!!!


I went Christmas shopping the other day! The mall is already all decorated for Christmas. And I walked into Bath and Body Works. They had these candles burning that made the whole shop smell like a christmas tree. I LOVE IT!!! They also decorated the campus with Christmas lights and the Quad with christmas trees! I even broke out my ginger bread lamp today and we plugged it in. IT IS ADORABLE!!! I LOVE IT!!! Meredith broke down and started listening to Christmas music. And, I am afraid I might have to as well, now!


I got my MLAT scores today. Turns out I am above average. And thankfully, am capable learning another language. I can pick out phonetic sounds realy well (thanks Hooked On PHonics! Lol). The hardest part for me will be learning another script!!!


I have a week soon where my ethnography box, two papers, and a test are all happening in the span of five days. I already started working on the two papers and this saturday me, Stephanie and Heidi are taking off to UGA to spend a day at the library working on our boxes!!! I am glad to get it all out of the way before that week gets here. If I wait I am afriad I will not get any sleep. And that is the week before the Christmas banquet.


I am excited about the Christmas Banquet. They are having it in Gainesville this year. There is a jazz theme. I LOVE JAZZ!!! And, this year I am going with: Ashley Spaulding, Ben Landes, Emily Lockwood, Ryan Currie, Heather Price and Jim Hatcher. I am excited about hanging out with all of them! it will be good. Oh, and my date is Jonathan, of course! Lol. I didn't list him in that list. So, I might want to mention that he will be my date :) I am borrowing a dress. I am over buying new dresses all the time. I made my parents buy so many in highschool!


This week is pretty laid back for me! I am glad about that. I am excited about next week. I only have two days of school. I will be leaving to go home on Tuesday night and I won't be back till the sunday of that week. I almost get a whole week at home with my family! And everyone is coming in for Thanksgiving! It will be great to see everyone!


2 comments:

Portuguese Man O' War said...

Thanks for mentioning me! Saving the best for last huh? So that's what the lamp looks like. What a sight. And hey, don't give in to listening to that music yet. Wait until after Thanksgiving!

Meredith said...

Just remember...

Tomorrow is another day, and I just want to encourage you to not be afraid........

;)