What Can be Shown, Cannot be Said

Friday, March 27, 2009

A Busy Week

I have been REALLY busy this week. At some point I will give you a REAL update. However, it wont' be right now.

I never thought this week would be as crazy as it has been. I am really glad it's almost over!

Please pray for my Senior Orals on Monday. I am going to be spending all weekend preparing for them! I am really scared about having to take them. This is like an interview where they will ask me questions about what I have learned over the entire four years I have been here at TFC. They can ask me about any random topic from any class. Also they will ask me about main doctrinal issues and I will have to quote scripture for them or at least know which scripture to take them to in my Bible to read to them! It's a lot of information. Not to mention I have to memorize my doctrinal statement which is 20 pages long! So, anyways...please be praying for me. My week has been so busy and stressful I haven't gotten the chance to study so this will be what I am doing most of the weekend! I appreciate your prayers.

I don't know about you, but when I am stressed out or really busy I like to have something that makes me laugh. Unfortunately I always thought that people hurting themselves in a weird way was funny. Don't ask...But, my room mate showed me this video on youtube and I think it's hilarious! Maybe you'll disagree...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMS0O3kknvk


Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Jonathan said...

Oh such a good video! I understand your busyness...kinda like I understood that other post but just had a slight disagreement with! ;) You'll do well with your orals!

Alias said...

That was a stretch there...lol

allcedars said...

That video cracked me up!!!