What Can be Shown, Cannot be Said

Monday, April 28, 2008

Jessica Horton Takes On The Big Apple

I just spent four days in New York City. It was pretty amazing. My only complaint is that the people up north are incredibly rude and mean at times. And, I am impatient and New York City contains millions of people! Lol.

I couldn't post all the pictures I took (I took 400). But, I did post some. I got to see pretty much all the main things in New York: Grand Central Station, The Empire State Building, Central Park, A broadway show, Chinatown, The Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero, etc...It was a lot of fun but I am so worn out!!! I walked everywhere and didn't get all that much sleep.

We also got to sing in Carnegie Hall which was AMAZING!!!

I did get jipped by someone outside the statue of liberty though. The conned me into giving them five bucks. But you learn not to be stupid in a big city the hard way sometimes. I also thought I was about to get mugged on the subway by this crazy lady who walked into our subway car from off of another one. THat is a pretty funny story. You should ask me sometime!

I was a little confused though. I kept calling the Empire State Building the Sears Tower. I am sure that was an abomination to all those living in New York City. I finally finished that off the last day by calling it the Eiffel Tower. haha. I am such a loser!

Anyways...there is so much to be told! So...If you want to know more details you can talk to me in person!













1 comment:

Portuguese Man O' War said...

For some reason all of those places look familiar.