What Can be Shown, Cannot be Said

Friday, September 10, 2010

In Comes Fall...

The past couple of days have been absolutely beautiful. The skies have been a perfect blue with no clouds in sight. I have wanted to go mad at times stuck inside filling out application after application. It's strange how just getting outside and taking a walk can just make me feel SO much better! Nature can do that for you! And lately, not only has it been so magnificently blue outside, but it has also felt like fall. And I LOVE it. It's weird how a slight breeze in the air and the way the sky looks can make you realize fall is here. And we haven't even reached the most amazing parts of fall yet.

Here are my most favorite things that, in my world, make fall so wonderful:

1. Apple Cider



2: Corn Mazes



3. Jumping in leaves (one of my favorite memories from childhood).



4: Chili. YUM.



5: Carving pumpkins!!!



6: Pumpkin Bread. Haven't tried it? YOU MUST!



7: Hay Rides.



8:Corn Bread.



9: Adorable babies in cute little costumes.



10: Bonfires (with Smores of course)



11. The leaves changing into brilliant colors.






So go on out there and enjoy yourself some fall!!! It's got so many great things coming!

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

I LOVE ME SOME FALL! It's definitely the best season. The changing leaves are the best on your list. Apple cider? Really? I don't think I've ever seen you drink some. We'll have to change that.