What Can be Shown, Cannot be Said

Monday, November 17, 2008

Pictures do the body good!!!

Last week was a really busy week. I didn't really get to update this thing. Plus, there is not much to tell. My life generally consists of homework, sleep, eating, and working out.

This next week is really busy and I have about six things due on Wednesday. It is really going to be a busy first part of the week. But, once I get past wednesday I won't really have anything the rest of the semester. So, I am excited about that. I am ready for this one to be over.

I got to go home this past weekend for my mom's birthday! I was glad I got a chance to go. And, though it was really busy and flew by, it was still good! I just have to wonder if my mom even feels like her birthday was celebrated it went so fast!

About a month and a half ago, I sent a package to the girls back at the orphanage I worked at this summer. It had a card, some pictures, and a playdo kit in it. I kept wondering if it would make it there because it was taking so long. Finally, I recieved word on Friday they had recieved it. I was so glad! only, the workers said they had never seen play do before so they weren't sure what to do with it. So, I had to send back an email with instructions on how to use Play Do! It was so cute! I also got pictures (which I wasn't expecting) of the girls playing with it and looking at the card I sent! I really missed the girls this week! So, it was AMAZING to see the pictures! They are so cute! I really miss them!







2 comments:

allcedars said...

those little girls are so cute!

yay for Wednesday! live through this and you won't look back!

Portuguese Man O' War said...

I'm glad you got to see them playing with your gift!