What Can be Shown, Cannot be Said

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Here I am, at the end of the semester, with only about 3 weeks left till exams. I am ready for the work to be over. I am tired of my classes and all the busy work they make me do. I would much rather write a paper for a class than read an endlessly long book that was written back in the 1960s and needs to be updated in it's content.

The day when I can ready whatever I want to again for my own pleasure will be a nice one! This past week was pretty uneventful. I just did a lot of homework. I got a lot done! Which was nice. I also got to see The Secret Life of Bees on Monday night. It was really good! I cried about ten times!

I haven't had a chance to add pictures on here of vacation, so I will add some.

Here they are:










No comments: