What Can be Shown, Cannot be Said

Monday, June 29, 2009

Scuba Diving....


It's been over a year since I left for the Philippines, in fact, a year ago I was halfway through my time there!

I miss it a lot! Thinking back on all the things God taught me and all the cute kids doesn't help!

I so badly want to go back there and see those children again!

I had some of my most awkward moments of my life in the Philippines! HAHA! In fact, I had more awkward moments there than I ever have in my life! I would relive some of the hilarity but I am afraid everyone else wouldn't get why it was so funny! HAHA!

Anyways, Sarah Myers emailed me these scuba diving pictures from last summer. I forgot she had them. I thought they were funny. There is one picture that shows me holding some sea creature that looks like a spider and I was like,"I can't believe I did that!"

In the PHilippines Scuba diving costs about 20 bucks. You don't have to have a license or training or anything. We got a 10 minute speech on what to do and were set loose! HAHA! IT was a lot of fun!

So...here are some pictures!










3 comments:

Grace said...

Bahahaha...you are my hero! :)

Bryan Bridges said...

You look like you are having a blast. How deep were you?

Jonathan said...

I'd like to see you try to hold that spider thing again. For those two months you were somehow temporarily like 8-year old tomboy Jessica!